Read what Deanna Staley, pastor’s wife and friend of WBTS, says about last years conference:
It is an honor and a privilege to encourage you to come to the Women Behind the Scenes Conference on August 26th!! There are several reasons I look forward to going each year, but first of all I’d like to share with you why my ladies enjoy going!
Here is what they have to say about:
“My favorite part is the breakout session, I really enjoy the different topics, challenges,and speakers.” Amanda T.
- “I love the breakout sessions. I think it does me good to hear someone share a trial they are going through and how God teaches us with that trial.” Deborah
- “I think my favorite part is the breakout sessions! I love that we are all able to pick and choose the topics that are most helpful and needed for us now!” Paula
- “I enjoyed the fellowship and the opportunity to hear and learn from others. Getting some different perspectives from others is helpful for personal growth.” Mandie
- “I enjoy hearing different speakers.” Jennifer
- “I love the breakout sessions and being able to pick.” Jill
I also enjoy the breakout sessions. There are always a variety of subjects to choose from, even a teen track for younger ladies to have the opportunity to come, learn, and grow in their spiritual walk. The only hard part is when two sessions you are interested in are scheduled at the same time and you are torn between which one to go to!!
Fellowship with like minded women
- ““It’s also so encouraging to be around like-minded women!” Paula
- “Most of all I love that the people are just like us in a sense and I feel at home with them.” Jill
- “I love the fellowship we have with each other on this day.” Deborah
- “My favorite has been getting to see the people we have met in the past…I look forward to the fellowship with all the ladies.” Chasityl
The fellowship at WBTS is sweet! There is an atmosphere of servitude, words of encouragement, and new friendships made!
- “Also love all the yummy food!” Jill
- “I also enjoyed the food and coffee.”Jennifer
(We are Baptists after all!)
- “This is my first time to attend. I’m looking forward to the encouragement of how to be a better wife/mom/grandma, encouragement to have a more effective prayer life and the fellowship with other ladies.” LeAnn
- This is my second time going. I’m just happy at the thought of learning and growing more.” Jennifer
- “…learning new things to help with my life.” Chasity
- “I enjoy going back because it’s a day of fun, fellowship, learning, and growing.” Amanda
There is no doubt that you will be spiritually fed and challenged at this conference. I love that the lessons are always full of Scripture. They are practical, applicable, and the ladies are real. They are not afraid to share their personal failures, mistakes, or shortcomings in order to show us how God helped them through and given them victory, or perhaps God is still leading them through a trial but He has been faithful to meet their need and continues to teach them through it. They will encourage you to seek the Lord in every area of life, to spend time in His Word, and to live to glorify Him everyday.
If you have not already registered for this conference, may I highly recommend it to you and your ladies! If you have already registered and are looking forward to it, may I encourage you to be in prayer for all the ladies at WBTS who are organizing and prepping for this day, and especially pray for those who will be speaking – may God use them once again this year to encourage us in our walk with the Lord and to remain faithful unto the end – for we serve a great God! And finally ask the Lord to prepare your heart, that you would be open and willing to be obedient in whatever area the Lord speaks to you about. Philippians 1:6 ”Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.”
I think Deborah summed it up pretty good with these final words – “It’s just a good day!!”
A special thanks to my ladies at Calvary for sharing their hearts with us!!
Hope to see you there!!:)
Early Bird pricing of $35 is available until Aug 5th. ($50 after Aug 5th)
Register online at : http://vision.nucleus.church/women-behind-the-scenes
or by phone: 770-825-3479
Or by email: email@example.com
Sneak Peak at this exciting day!
9-10am Check-in and Breakfast Buffet
10-11:15am General Session
11:20am-12:00pm Breakout Session
12:00-12:25pm Coffee Break
12:25-1:00pm Breakout Session
1:10-1:50pm Breakout Session
2:45-4:00pm General Session